The Touchsquid™ Design Awards were initiated to encourage our users to share their unique and creative ways of customizing their Touchsquid™ Screen Skins. Our goal is to provide a wide variety of screen skin and theme templates available online that can be used by Touchsquid remote app users.
When submitting artwork for contest consideration, you agree to abide by the following rules.
1. Eligibility. No Purchase Necessary To Enter or To Win You do not have to actually purchase a Touchsquid™ product in order to design a skin or theme for it. Contestants can download the free Touchsquid demo app and use our sample templates as a guide.
2. Void Where Prohibited by Law. Any disputes arising under the terms and conditions of this contest will be governed by the law of the Province of British Columbia, Canada.
3. Age Requirement. All contestants MUST be age 16 or over at time of entry.
Contest Entry Guidelines
1. No Copyright Infringement. All work must be released for individual usage or purpose usage grants. All entries must contain copyright-free art or art released for entrant’s and public use. No unauthorized use of any copyright images, text, or other material will be accepted.
2. All Entries Must be Submitted Online. You must register for the contest to submit an entry. If you are under the age of 18, your parent of legal guardian must register for the contest to submit an entry.
3. Entries must be submitted via email to tina at touchsquid.com
File types and sizes (dimensions listed below in pixels)
Contest entries must be submitted in either .PNG format, have dimensions as listed below for the type of product under which you are submitting artwork, and a file size not exceeding 2MB (2048 KB).
Touchsquid™ portrait Screen Skin 1080 width x 1920 length pixels
Touchsquid™ landscape Screen Skin 1920 width x 1080 length pixels