One of the unique features of Touchsquid remote control apps is the ability to add favorites. Favorites could be a website link or a television channel and Touchsquid remote apps can contain 984 favorites in a total on 41 screens. This make a very powerful remote.
This feature is available on Touchsquid Home remote app as well as the Galaxy S4 universal remote and HTC One universal remote by Touchsquid.
Here is a tutorial on how to add favorites.
How to : Add Favorites.
-You can add 984 favorites in total on 41 screens.
-That's a total of 24 favorites in each screen.
1.Touch the heart shaped button on the top right corner of your screen to enter the favorites mode.
2.Long press a button.
3. Select which favorite you would like to add. In this case I will be adding , a channel.
4. You'll be able to choose from 100's of different logos for channels as well as for websites.
5. You can find more icons , at IconHarmony.com that will have a section just for Touchsquid. Check it out!
6. Scroll down until you find the channel logo you want to use.
7. The abc family logo now appears under "Type Name".
8. Type your channel you want to use.
Note that this is a Prezi tutorial, so you can use the left and right arrow keys to go back and forth throughout the tutorial process.